Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photoshop

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Anyone any good? I need my photo cropped off my passport I have a scan even better if you can make me look better gif, jpeg png. Will pay a tenner. There might be a slight reflection on my glasses and face might be a bit red

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If you have no takers by this evening, PM me. I can't get involved at the moment as I've got to be somewhere by 12.00 pm!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
OK 10 quid paid Wednesday coming at you. Please PM your details and I will send you what I have

I don't do things like this for money. I offer a free service for most things I do! I do it for fun and Photoshop practice. If you PM me your email address, I'll send you mine so you can send me a photo. The original photo needs to be a decent one in the first place, and as an attachment, not a low resolution screen shot.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I don't do things like this for money. I offer a free service for most things I do! I do it for fun and Photoshop practice. If you PM me your email address, I'll send you mine so you can send me a photo. The original photo needs to be a decent one in the first place, and as an attachment, not a low resolution screen shot.

ok well you must let me get you a beer at least. email coming now

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you have no takers by this evening, PM me. I can't get involved at the moment as I've got to be somewhere by 12.00 pm!

Poor old Jack Straw. Unwittingly but nonetheless subsequently guilty of aiding and abetting a well know fraudster. 3 years inside I suspect, where shooting in the raw has a whole different meaning than in the photography world.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is absolutely screaming for a bit of Hiney Art.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here