Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble with EFL Digital Ltd

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I have just had my subscription terminated by EFL Digital, yet at the same time had the payment taken.

Also my membership has been cancelled and can no longer log into seagulls TV.

What a absolute crazy situation.

Has anybody else had this.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have just had the monthly subscription terminated by ELF, yet at the same time received an e-mail from EFL Digital Ltd cancelling my billing agreement.

Also my membership has been cancelled and can no longer log into seagulls TV.

What a absolute crazy situation.

Has anybody else had this.
Not that particular problem, but like many others, I've had a problem (now solved). E-mails to EFL had no effect, until I cc'd one to Supporter Services at the Albion. Paul Camllin then took it up with the shysters and I got my problem sorted.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Not that particular problem, but like many others, I've had a problem (now solved). E-mails to EFL had no effect, until I cc'd one to Supporter Services at the Albion. Paul Camllin then took it up with the shysters and I got my problem sorted.

Have they removed the monthly option, that is the only reason I can think of.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Still on a monthly package. Payment was taken on Thursday, and no email to suggest anything is changing.

Ok. I've had a thorough check now, my payment was due today, but they cancelled it instead. No idea why, as you said your still on monthly package.

However I did notice that the monthly option has disappeared for me on the seagull's tv page..

Can you logout and attempt to subscribe, to see what your option are, I want to know if someone has different options to me.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Ok. I've had a thorough check now, my payment was due today, but they cancelled it instead. No idea why, as you said your still on monthly package.

However I did notice that the monthly option has disappeared for me on the seagull's tv page..

Can you logout and attempt to subscribe, to see what your option are, I want to know if someone has different options to me.

As requested.... as you were on the monthly package I would take it up with the club not EFL as you will probably get nowhere.

sgfrde4.png

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
As requested.... as you were on the monthly package I would take it up with the club not EFL as you will probably get nowhere.

Many Thanks..

This is going to be a headache. Could I ask for one more thing, I need the correct E-mail address to inform the club, Could I ask which one you use!.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here