Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petting a lion ... who can guess what happened next?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I could 'lol' but it's the sort of twattish thing I would do. Big cuddly things.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I could 'lol' but it's the sort of twattish thing I would do. Big cuddly things.

Ha, dropping down a considerable amount of levels of danger but not stupidity.
I'm currently involved in a chemical warfare with my blocked sink.
I decided to unscrew the overflow bowl thingy that's in the cupboard underneath.

Unsurprisingly it was filled with water and gunk, I looked at it thought 'that's not good' and promptly tipped it down the sink. :lolol:

Still the cupboard needed cleaning anyway!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ha, dropping down a considerable amount of levels of danger but not stupidity.
I decided to unscrew the overflow bowl thingy that's in the cupboard underneath.

Unsurprisingly it was filled with water and gunk, I looked at it thought 'that's not good' and promptly tipped it down the sink. :lolol:

Still the cupboard needed cleaning anyway!

Isn't that one of those Beadle type moments? :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

:lol: You should post on the conspiracy theories thread, you'd fit right in.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nutz to try and treat animals like that as pets.

A friend of mine is a teacher in Qatar and his classes only have about 4 or 5 in each class and on last day of term they decided they would let the kids bring their pets into school. All the kids are children of Royalty and wealthy Arabs and he said one little ****er turned up with a baby tiger

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
two things are puzzling me
1; does the lion need a tetunas jab
2; will he do his next trick using his head and an alligator - having just been very very lucky the lion wasn't hungry he may try his new found skills again !

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS I've just done it again, this time emptying the kettle down an unconnected sink. :facepalm:

The only saving grace is at least this time I had previously put a bowl below the plug.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
FFS I've just done it again, this time emptying the kettle down an unconnected sink. :facepalm:

The only saving grace is at least this time I had previously put a bowl below the plug.

My best one is the wall mounted constant boiling water tank in our work kitchen for ease of tea making. More than twice have I held my mug underneath it, turned on the tap and looked away while the boiling water half misses the mug and pours all over my hand.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

You were to busy telling me that I'm not the only plonker ! :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Prime candidate for the Darwin awards

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Strangely enough I have petted a lion albeit on the other side of bars although, it has to be said the particular lion was more of a pet in a private zoo !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Utter madness. I came quite close to a lion once in S. Africa and they are both huge and smelly. The day after that in the same lion park, a Japanese tourist got out of his car for a photo and rather predictably got mauled to death. Darwinism in action.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here