Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"It's bedlam behind the goal"

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just watching the QPR v Fulham game. Fulhams second showed the Fulham fans having a great time. Reminded me of a great trip last season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Probably my favourite memory of last season being there, they played the clip at the promotion party, and a few people me included all joined in with "It's absolute bedlam behind that goal!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Away to both those teams last season was bedlam. Fulham away was absolute SCENES after the Dunk nodded in the second.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fun game. Mackie should have had a straight red for a spinning elbow that often not even allowed in MMA.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
When Poco smashed in that free kick last season, that was the first time I believed we were going up automatically.
I was also lucky enough to be row b that evening, it was fookin bedlam with bodies and limbs flying everywhere.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just watching the QPR v Fulham game. Fulhams second showed the Fulham fans having a great time. Reminded me of a great trip last season.

Probably my favourite memory of last season being there, they played the clip at the promotion party, and a few people me included all joined in with "It's absolute bedlam behind that goal!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

When Poco smashed in that free kick last season, that was the first time I believed we were going up automatically.
I was also lucky enough to be row b that evening, it was fookin bedlam with bodies and limbs flying everywhere.

For those who had forgotten about that fab night :thumbsup:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Remember it well, I was about 6 rows back from the front of the upper tier, thought I was going to end up on the pitch when that goal went in!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still think Fulham away was better

Agreed

I'd suggest last season it was:

1)Fulham
2) QPR
3) Birmingham

All three wins felt at the time that they were big wins that gave us belief. The Birmingham game was the first time I felt it was our season though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here