Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread *** unofficial***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Think tonight I am going to give beer a swerve and instead start the evening - or late afternoon if you like - with a cheeky little Merlot before moving on to a spicy Pinotage that's been waiting for me.
Then as is the norm a small Speyside before my usual Baileys nightcap to stop indigestion.

I feel relaxed football wise and hoping we get a free hit on Sunday . Cheers everyone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was about to get this particular show on the road but have yet to decide which particular direction to head in tonight.

Sounds like a decent line-up you have there - enjoy!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
66717b.png

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Think tonight I am going to give beer a swerve and instead start the evening - or late afternoon if you like - with a cheeky little Merlot before moving on to a spicy Pinotage that's been waiting for me.
Then as is the norm a small Speyside before my usual Baileys nightcap to stop indigestion.

I feel relaxed football wise and hoping we get a free hit on Sunday . Cheers everyone.

Just started on a 'Oyster Bay' sauvignon blanc - what do you mean it's only 5.15pm.
I had to queue at Hove Town Hall for over an hour today to get three match day permits fffsake :moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
It's 5:15pm.

If you're already thinking about what you're going to be drinking, may I direct you to the "Am I an alcoholic?" thread?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm. Might have to go and investigate what's in the fridge.....

Oh.

I'm just kidding. I've got four days off now: we're off out for food in Brighton later, and I'm already thinking fondly about a nice glass of wine with dinner :) And then to the pub :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bit early to know what the evening holds.

If we go to the pub then a couple of nice cold Stella Black in the glasses they keep in the fridge.

If not I'm pretty sure there's a couple of Brahmas in the fridge at home.

Either way, it will also involve a nice Dalwhinnie night cap.

Cheers

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's 5:15pm.

If you're already thinking about what you're going to be drinking, may I direct you to the "Am I an alcoholic?" thread?

Oh come come my dear. I was up at 5, so now it's everybody else's 7.30 pm surely ?

Isn't it ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Oh come come my dear. I was up at 5, so now it's everybody else's 7.30 pm surely ?

Isn't it ?

Oooh, now you've got me thinking. I went to bed at about 6:45am after a night shift, and slept until about noon. Does that mean I can't drink until 1am? :ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here