Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints at home

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Might have an opportunity to come down for this game. What's the latest on rail travel from London and back on that day, and best tickets to get (2 of us)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Might have an opportunity to come down for this game. What's the latest on rail travel from London and back on that day, and best tickets to get (2 of us)

Cheapest is via St Pancras £11.80 return. It is pretty slow though and includes a change at Three bridges. Only need a ticket to Haywards Heath as your match ticket includes travel from there (though I forgot that so you might be able to get it cheaper than £11.80). As you are coming from Leeds I presume you will be getting in to Kings Cross so just an easy walk to St Pancras and no tube.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Cheapest is via St Pancras. It is pretty slow though and includes a change at Three bridges. Only need a ticket to Haywards Heath as your match ticket includes travel from there. As you are coming from Leeds I presume you will be getting in to Kings Cross so just an easy walk to St Pancras and no tube.

Cheers, yes we are coming from Leeds, one of the few we can do as a day trip

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Cheers, yes we are coming from Leeds, one of the few we can do as a day trip

I'm travelling from Newcastle! Just checked the price to Haywards Heath only 60p cheaper. It is really slow though, nearly as long St Pancras to Brighton as Leeds to Kings Cross

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cheapest is via St Pancras £11.80 return. It is pretty slow though and includes a change at Three bridges. Only need a ticket to Haywards Heath as your match ticket includes travel from there (though I forgot that so you might be able to get it cheaper than £11.80). As you are coming from Leeds I presume you will be getting in to Kings Cross so just an easy walk to St Pancras and no tube.

I'm travelling from Newcastle! Just checked the price to Haywards Heath only 60p cheaper. It is really slow though, nearly as long St Pancras to Brighton as Leeds to Kings Cross

You know it includes a bus from Three Bridges, right? That's why it's slow. There are trains via Littlehampton (also slow).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here