Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Neighbours

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My elderly mum and dad have recently had new neighbours.

My mum and dad have a small semi detached house with an equally small garden. The other side of the garden fence is a large detached house with a big garden. The new neighbours who moved in about two months ago are quite noisy, fat mother is on the phone in the garden at all hours to her daughter arguing, they have two big dogs who bark quite a lot (when they are not humping each other). To be honest they wouldn't be out of place in a caravan on a travellers site. Not ideal neighbours at all.

But it now gets worse, much worse, my dad has just sent this photo to me. I have suggested they turn the TV up really loud when pointless come on later today.

P1270056.JPG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our neighbours have just left and new ones arriving in an hour

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

My mum and dad have a small semi detached house with an equally small garden. The other side of the garden fence is a large detached house with a big garden. The new neighbours who moved in about two months ago are quite noisy, fat mother is on the phone in the garden at all hours to her daughter arguing, they have two big dogs who bark quite a lot (when they are not humping each other). To be honest they wouldn't be out of place in a caravan on a travellers site. Not ideal neighbours at all.

But it now gets worse, much worse, my dad has just sent this photo to me. I have suggested they turn the TV up really loud when pointless come on later today.

View attachment 89823

Those bedsheets look mid-90s, **** me.

Send your folks my sincere condolences.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

View attachment 89823

Can your Dad piss over the fence ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

View attachment 89823

I do feel your parents Gary, it's not great when you have a certain type like that for new neighbours.
My parents had similar issues with people just being plain assholes.
I spoke to the local Inspector on the phone, explained the issues, and as I lived a fair distant away I was very concerned.
The chap was very helpful indeed, since then, fingers x, nothing more has happened.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here