Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Jan 30, 2008
What are these guys actually trying to achieve, Das? I don't really get it. I know all the cool lefties will just dismiss them as another version the EDL, but it seems that is incorrect in this case. So what are they actually trying to achieve, and how are they going about it?
Boss, this is about a peacefull demonstration against the rise of extremism in this country, football lads and anyone else who's interested can come together in a show of unity so that the Government will take note and start taking some direct action against these types , nothing wrong in that
regards
DR

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Boss, this is about a peacefull demonstration against the rise of extremism in this country, football lads and anyone else who's interested can come together in a show of unity so that the Government will take note and start taking some direct action against these types , nothing wrong in that
regards
DR

Good point. The government thought we all liked extremism until the lads turned up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
regards
DR

So all this other stuff by the lefties on here is all Fabrighasted ?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
FOOTBALL LADS ALLIANCE (FLA)

I'm guessing that females- who make up a quarter of the supporter base- would assume it doesn't mean them.

I mean, if there was a march for the Football Ladies Alliance I wouldn't expect to attend.

Go on YouTube and have a look at the last match
Quite a few ladies took part in the peaceful march

Need to get your facts right before spouting off on here

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Go on YouTube and have a look at the last match
Quite a few ladies took part in the peaceful march

Need to get your facts right before spouting off on here

So they were thick and named their alliance incorrectly? Or they are just sexist and didn't possibly fathom that GIRLS might want to get involved?

Absolutely smacks of a Friday night down the pub with 'the lads' where DAVE needs to bring JANET along because she got the hump and then GAZ'S wife SHARON finds out and demands she also gets an invite.

Suddenly 'LADS NIGHT' involves sitting there and sharing baby pictures.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will the Lads be having lots of Top Banter with each other? I'm only going if there's top banter.

Jan 30, 2008
all the usual numpty's making rib cracking comments, so far out of the loop you got to admire their front:dunce::dunce::dunce:
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
So they were thick and named their alliance incorrectly? Or they are just sexist and didn't possibly fathom that GIRLS might want to get involved?

Absolutely smacks of a Friday night down the pub with 'the lads' where DAVE needs to bring JANET along because she got the hump and then GAZ'S wife SHARON finds out and demands she also gets an invite.

Suddenly 'LADS NIGHT' involves sitting there and sharing baby pictures.

At least some people are prepared to take part in a peaceful march instead of sitting on their arses and slagging it off from a keyboard

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
At least some people are prepared to take part in a peaceful march instead of sitting on their arses and slagging it off from a keyboard
With you on that ! My brothers lad was in Helmand for two tours and lost some mates and please quote me if I'm wrong but isn't it back in the hands of the Taliban now? So what the f@&£ was that all about !
What I get pissed off with is those guys who go over to fight for ISIS/Talliban and think they can wander back to the UK because they don't like it.
I will be walking with the FLA and the vets on the 7th !

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
With you on that ! My brothers lad was in Helmand for two tours and lost some mates and please quote me if I'm wrong but isn't it back in the hands of the Taliban now? So what the f@&£ was that all about !
What I get pissed off with is those guys who go over to fight for ISIS/Talliban and think they can wander back to the UK because they don't like it.
I will be walking with the FLA and the vets on the 7th !

My lad done a tour of Iraq starting on his 18th Birthday and 2 tours of Afghan as well
He is 5th generation to have served in the forces
Some people on here sadly haven't got a clue what real life is beyond their Keyboards

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
My lad done a tour of Iraq starting on his 18th Birthday and 2 tours of Afghan as well
He is 5th generation to have served in the forces
Some people on here sadly haven't got a clue what real life is beyond their Keyboards
So true mate, I'll give the FLA my time of day on the 7th as I feel they are trying to make a point about the problems we have in this country and if they do turn out to be a bunch of thugs then I'll walk away but at least I didn't have a blinkered view like some on here,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here