feet on beach.jpg

Nah, still can't find her Guv.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Think of all the peekaboo headlines in the Sun and Mail, though ('Maddy, new clue' etc....) money well spent, as the election and Brexit loom.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Throwing money away.

Just wait for Surprise Surprise 2030, You last saw this person when you left them alone while you went out on a boozy night, her she is from all those years ago,,,,,,,,

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Throwing money away.

Just wait for Surprise Surprise 2030, You last saw this person when you left them alone while you went out on a boozy night, her she is from all those years ago,,,,,,,,

Stand by for all the 'if it were your child, you'd think diffrently' replies . . . .

If it were my child I wouldn't have ****ed off to a nearby bar leaving the nippers on their own, FFS.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You do realise the only reason they've given the police and prison workers a 1% pay rise is so they can keep us all in check when we start rioting!
I say we, I mean those that aren't ****ing deluded

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Stand by for all the 'if it were your child, you'd think diffrently' replies . . . .

If it were my child I wouldn't have ****ed off to a nearby bar leaving the nippers on their own, FFS.

The crux of it. I would never have dreamed of doing that, nor would anyone I know

If they hadn't been middle class professionals the tabloids would have been screaming for them to be prosecuted for neglect and for the state to take their other children into care

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I still think the mother did it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You do realise the only reason they've given the police and prison workers a 1% pay rise is so they can keep us all in check when we start rioting!
I say we, I mean those that aren't ****ing deluded

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

They won't be able to CONTROL me when the class war starts, it will be MENTAL

#NEVERTAKEMEALIVE

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I still think the mother did it.

This may sound harsh, but ...... I remember the first time (on the telly) the pair were interviewed. I was with a mate who was a forensic social worker at the time, and who has evaluated some well known criminally insane characters (who I won't name). We looked at each other and said, at the same time 'one of them did it'. Coincidentally I was on holiday at Praia de Lux a year before the disappearance, staying in the same complex. It did not strike me remotly as a venue for random child snatching. When I opened this thread my first reaction was 'you are ****ing kidding me'. I'll have a word with my mate in the next few days. It will be intresting to see what he thinks about the new spending initiative.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The crux of it. I would never have dreamed of doing that, nor would anyone I know
A fair number of people I know have left young children (under 5) at home along while they do the school run (30 mins). I'm not sure they'd be any better on holiday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here