Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal v BATE Borisov (6pm ko)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Several players injured, mildly but sufficiently to keep them sidelined this weekend, would be a bonus...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ospina, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Holding, Maitland-Niles, Willock, Elneny, Nelson, Wheechair, Walcott, Giroud.

Bit of a ropey lineup that. BATE Borisov might be a bit of value @ 9/2, they've been half decent at home in Europe. Might have a snifter.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1-3

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
More importantly is the hashtag ARSBATE?

Or BATEARS

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 17.30.38.png

Sorry, It's been a long day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Likely to be a strong side put out by Arsene tonight, which has to be good for us.

Likely to be a potentially stronger side that he puts out against us though if the players left behind all get a game

Scary stuff

Arsenal are understood to have travelled without Laurent Koscielny, Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Granit Xhaka, Alexandre Lacazette, Alex Iwobi, Sead Kolasinac, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Likely to be a potentially stronger side that he puts out against us though if the players left behind all get a game

Scary stuff

Arsenal are understood to have travelled without Laurent Koscielny, Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Granit Xhaka, Alexandre Lacazette, Alex Iwobi, Sead Kolasinac, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal.

well I've not even heard of at least two of those, easy stuff :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
well I've not even heard of at least two of those, easy stuff :thumbsup:

Yeah, you're right, I'm worrying about nothing clearly. Ince had Sanchez in his pocket last time and we have much better players now :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here