Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Goal GIFs

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I like them too. Flint's one with his jacket made me laugh when I first saw it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I believe that our friends up the road have made some, unfortunately they’ve had to let the chap who made them go as the work has dried up.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
All good fun, I like them. Would be lols watching them come up on a big screen. I am pretty sure too many fans would think it is cringe though which us a shame as its just a laugh.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The idea's a good one, the execution less so. The fire extinguisher one is lame in the extreme. If they'd all just moonwalked from one side of the shot and out the other....and then maybe come back across moonwalking...or doing the Walk Like an Egyptian dance...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where is the GIFdude when you need him?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Jens Hegeler one is the most German thing I've seen for a while. It's perfection. Almost on a par with screaming SCHMETTERLING at the top of your lungs in a German accent.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
The idea's a good one, the execution less so. The fire extinguisher one is lame in the extreme. If they'd all just moonwalked from one side of the shot and out the other....and then maybe come back across moonwalking...or doing the Walk Like an Egyptian dance...

Exactly something like that. Execution could be better! Robot. Perhaps the Mashed Potato. Or, one might have have done The Bird. Big Box - Little Box. Locomotion. Anything..don't be shy. Bruno would 'do one' I feel sure. They should have to film a new one every month. If that isn't a good idea I really don't know what is. Dance you Shitheads - Dance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here