Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Holy ****eroonies I thought it was just me. It's f.....g unbelievable isn't it. I do some maintenance at a place and am friendly with a few guys who are like this. THREE OF THEM......in fact.

Don't worry. You're safe on NSC.
We're all mentally healthy here with a very good understanding of how life was created and what goes on behind closed doors within politics.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well you can always google those things, I promise I wasn't lying.
I didn't accuse you of lying. You said people reported what they felt were explosions - I believe you and believe they heard noises that were like explosions, and some of them probably were explosions. Stick a can of deodorant on a fire (no, don't) and you'll hear and explosion. However, a series of large explosions just before the collapse - well they're not on any video footage are they, so it didn't happen.

Don't fancy a big debate on all this though, just wanted to correct the point that nobody heard anything like explosions, they did.
I didn't say there were no explosions, so you're trying to correct a point I didn't make. I said "When watching (much smaller) buildings brought down by explosives, you can hear huge explosions immediately before the collapse - those explosions are missing from the collapse of all towers in 9/11."
Seriously, watch the video I posted of buildings being brought down with explosions, it's loud stuff, and you don't hear that in any 9/11 video.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's easier to go through life not questioning anything

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

It's healthier to go through life being happy. If 911 was a conspiracy, what exactly am I going to do about it? I'd rather focus on the things in my life which matter to me, and I make no apologies for that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't actually remember. How odd!!
Jesus, they've got to you to.

Men-in-Black.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's healthier to go through life being happy. If 911 was a conspiracy, what exactly am I going to do about it? I'd rather focus on the things in my life which matter to me, and I make no apologies for that.
Snap

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I didn't accuse you of lying. You said people reported what they felt were explosions - I believe you and believe they heard noises that were like explosions, and some of them probably were explosions. Stick a can of deodorant on a fire (no, don't) and you'll hear and explosion. However, a series of large explosions just before the collapse - well they're not on any video footage are they, so it didn't happen.

I didn't say there were no explosions, so you're trying to correct a point I didn't make. I said "When watching (much smaller) buildings brought down by explosives, you can hear huge explosions immediately before the collapse - those explosions are missing from the collapse of all towers in 9/11."
Seriously, watch the video I posted of buildings being brought down with explosions, it's loud stuff, and you don't hear that in any 9/11 video.

I mean it's why I posted in this thread in the first place, I'm sure I read (perhaps not from you) that people would have heard charges going off, and that's what the firefighters described in the video I posted.

I didn't mean google the explosions, I meant the person standing in the hole made by the plane and the much larger tower fires burning longer and not resulting in a failure of the structure. Sorry for the confusion.

I have to end this here though, I don't enjoy these conversations one bit (no offense).

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I mean it's why I posted in this thread in the first place, I'm sure I read (perhaps not from you) that people would have heard charges going off, and that's what the firefighters described in the video I posted.

I didn't mean google the explosions, I meant the person standing in the hole made by the plane and the much larger tower fires burning longer and not resulting in a failure of the structure. Sorry for the confusion.

I have to end this here though, I don't enjoy these conversations one bit (no offense).

Come on everyone! Who gives a toss about all this now?
I think it's fair to say, this topic has been done and dusted. Besides, we've lobbed Bin Ladens body off a helicopter now so what's there to worry about?

Everyone just needs to chill out. It's not like we're on the verge of a nuclear war or anything insane like that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Jim Carey Just said that Trump is a reptoid Illuminati blood prince.

Close enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here