Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Good of you to start such a neutral thread OP

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      How long until @Megazone tells us DMT should be legalized?
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Most of the conspiracy theorists are mentalists
      You do know what a mentalist is don't you?
      face piles of trials, with smiles
      it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GOM View Post
      You do know what a mentalist is don't you?
      mentalist

noun
      1. U.S. : A magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers, such as mind-reading.
      2. BRITISH informal : An eccentric or mad person.

As we are in Britain I'll take the 2nd meaning and besides if it's good enough for Partridge .........
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.

8 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by daveinprague View Post
      Ask them why the 'inside job' was carried out. It's hilarious
      I don't really agree with you here. I think its fair to say that some people do gain from war, so it is in some people's interests for there to be war. IMO 'They wouldn't want an attack' is not a good enough reason to prove it was real.

The main reasons I feel we know the towers weren't destroyed by explosives are:

Thousands of eye witnesses and live tv crews watched the jets hit the towers.
      We know that the resulting fires were huge, and burning at a high temperature.
      We know that at that temperature steel loses its strength.
      We can see the towers collapse from the top - the bottom half of the towers stay in place as the tops fall down - the opposite of buildings destroyed with explosives.
      When watching (much smaller) buildings brought down by explosives, you can hear huge explosions immediately before the collapse - those explosions are missing from the collapse of all towers in 9/11.
      To place the explosives in the towers would have taken a lot of time and visible work, which people working there would have noticed. It would also have taken a lot of people who knew they'd be murdering thousands, and they would need to be silenced. That's not realistic.

Therefore it makes sense that the buildings were destroyed due to the jets crashing into them, and the idea of the buildings being destroyed by explosives is clearly false.
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      I don't really agree with you here. I think its fair to say that some people do gain from war, so it is in some people's interests for there to be war. IMO 'They wouldn't want an attack' is not a good enough reason to prove it was real.

We can see the towers collapse from the top - the bottom half of the towers stay in place as the tops fall down - the opposite of buildings destroyed with explosives.
      When watching (much smaller) buildings brought down by explosives, you can hear huge explosions immediately before the collapse - those explosions are missing from the collapse of all towers in 9/11.
      To place the explosives in the towers would have taken a lot of time and visible work, which people working there would have noticed. It would also have taken a lot of people who knew they'd be murdering thousands, and they would need to be silenced. That's not realistic.

Therefore it makes sense that the buildings were destroyed due to the jets crashing into them, and the idea of the buildings being destroyed by explosives is clearly false.
      all, merely opinion

0 Not allowed!

Oh you rotten spoilsport!

0 Not allowed!

Yeah apart from building 7 that was clearly brought down with explosives.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      Oh you rotten spoilsport!
      A conspiracy theory I can get behind...
      The government knew an attack was coming, and they didn't want to stop it as they wanted an excuse for war.

That's a little harder to disprove.
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Yep. The 'elite' destroyed one of their Financial centers, and their military hub, to give a reason for a war. Makes sense.
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.