Post-match ARSENAL on Super Sunday ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
14.15 - Everton v Burnley
14.30 - Miami Dolphins v New Orleans Saints
16.30 - Newcastle v Liverpool

There's the menu. Any recommendations for a post-match sports bar somewhere in town to toast our surprise win at the Emirates on Sunday ? Like most I'll be heading back to Victoria, so somewhere fairly central would be good. Was thinking maybe Leicester Square. Ideally somewhere with multiple BIG SCREENS where I can get a BURGER an' all.

Anyone ? Bueller ?

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Plus for all of us racing fans, the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe at 3.05 PM... that along with your stated menu is why I have booked Monday off of work...
I have no recommendations but plan to be doing something similar to you afterwards and will be keeping an eye on this thread for recommendations :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
14.15 - Everton v Burnley
14.30 - Miami Dolphins v New Orleans Saints
16.30 - Newcastle v Liverpool

There's the menu. Any recommendations for a post-match sports bar somewhere in town to toast our surprise win at the Emirates on Sunday ? Like most I'll be heading back to Victoria, so somewhere fairly central would be good. Was thinking maybe Leicester Square. Ideally somewhere with multiple BIG SCREENS where I can get a BURGER an' all.

Anyone ? Bueller ?

The over priced Sports Bar at Victoria will have all of that on I'd suspect, they also have burgers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here