Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayak and Baldock - when back?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Get a calendar and stick a pin in it. That's as much as anyone knows, apart from the club medical team.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1nwxv1.jpg

Waiting for news on Baldock be like...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has Baldock still got the same "calf" injury he had pre-season or has he now got something else wrong with him? His injury record is starting to become Hoskins and Darren Anderton like. Must be incredibly frustrating for him hs well but Jeez he spends swathes of every season injured. When he does come back he probably won't last more than a couple of games.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'm pretty sure I read Baldock's back sometime in October, but I'm not sure which year.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Has Baldock still got the same "calf" injury he had pre-season or has he now got something else wrong with him? His injury record is starting to become Hoskins and Darren Anderton like. Must be incredibly frustrating for him hs well but Jeez he spends swathes of every season injured. When he does come back he probably won't last more than a couple of games.

Why "calf" ? He has a calf injury. It's well documented. Not his anyone else's fault. Shit happens.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why "calf" ? He has a calf injury. It's well documented. Not his anyone else's fault. Shit happens.

Do they last for months? I have no idea but it does seem an inordinately long time for what did not sound very serious at the time. Shit happens to Baldock a lot doesn't it?

If he has a torn calf why didn't the club tell us? Maybe they have but I don't recall any talk of a fairly serious injury which presumably it is. Given how long he has been out with no return on the horizon I guess we can surmise it's serious even though the club hasn't said it is, as far as I know.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hughton said in his programme notes for Newcastle that Kayal would be due back 'on the training ground" this week.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do they last for months? I have no idea but it does seem an inordinately long time for what did not sound very serious at the time. Shit happens to Baldock a lot doesn't it?

If he has a torn calf why didn't the club tell us? Maybe they have but I don't recall any talk of a fairly serious injury which presumably it is. Given how long he has been out with no return on the horizon I guess we can surmise it's serious even though the club hasn't said it is, as far as I know.

He had surgery on it, which the club told us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here