Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights Football LIVE

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Cardiff v Leeds added at short notice on SKY Football channel, Champions League on BT and Jeff Stelling on SSN.

Plenty of interesting matches throughout the EFL tonight but I don't miss it at all and nice to watch and not care

I thought UEFA rules meant football from non-Champions League competitions could not be broadcast on Champions League nights?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mackail Smith scores for Wycombe

2 in two. El Ab on bench last weekend for the Chairboys, we have a small outpost of ex Albion favs playing at Adams Park - keeping an eye on and might pop along sometime.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Andy Hinchcliffe on Sky: "Leeds have certainly looked the more comfortable side in possession but they've just been caught out by a couple of breaks."

What's he watching? Leeds might keep hold of the ball by passing it sideways and backwards but Cardiff are the team with all the pace and a clear plan of how to get the ball in a threatening position time and again. This is the blueprint for Championship success - a solid, organised team with plenty of physical strength and two or three quick and skilful players with imagination in attack who aren't slow to get in and around the box. I've been watching for 40 minutes and I've barely seen the Cardiff keeper on the screen yet.

Media bias, take a look at the BBC website for the latest fawning over belong in the Premier League Leeds....

...with the exception of most of this century....

....and the 80s....

...other than that, yes, they belong in the PL!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Pretty much a FULL Championship programme tonight. One of the things I loved about the Championship - those crisp autumn and winter nights with virtually a full compliment of fixtures. Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here