Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton trains

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not to worry I will start a thread nearer the time about which bar to meet in Gran Canaria

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can you still afford to get your gas hob done:moo:

You used to be OK but have become somewhat obsessive and stalker wise these days, not sure why but each to their own.

To answer the question yes I can and booked in to be fitted a week next Monday

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You used to be OK but have become somewhat obsessive and stalker wise these days, not sure why but each to their own.

To answer the question yes I can and booked in to be fitted a week next Monday

You should never disrespect someone that was trying to help you.
I'm still an OK poster judging by my thumbsup posts

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
:down: just noticed no trains from littlehampton to Brighton again for Everton match

Really?

Are you sure its not a replacement bus service Arundel/Littlehmpton/ and Bognor Regis

I thought the main issues were on the London to Brighton run with no Southern trains from Victoria plus engineering works between Purley and Earlswood

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Looks like I was reading it wrong. No trains from Barham . Bus replacement to littlehampton & arundel

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That says more about you than me.
You seem to be able to post what you want and nobody has called you out as a up yourself ****

Says much more about you, not long till an insult

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, are there trains from Durrington? I'm confused.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
So, are there trains from Durrington? I'm confused.

Same. Everyone keeps telling me there are no trains along the coast, but as I read it the only issue is with trains around Ford Junction (Barnham/Arundel/Littlehampton). As long as trains are able to leave LA heading east, I see no reason why there shouldn't be services to/from Brighton. Doesn't help that, a whole 12 days before the date in question, National Rail still says that they don't yet know how engineering work will affect these services......

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Same. Everyone keeps telling me there are no trains along the coast, but as I read it the only issue is with trains around Ford Junction (Barnham/Arundel/Littlehampton). As long as trains are able to leave LA heading east, I see no reason why there shouldn't be services to/from Brighton. Doesn't help that, a whole 12 days before the date in question, National Rail still says that they don't yet know how engineering work will affect these services......

Yep, checked that. Really rubbish information

Jul 7, 2003
Interpreting the Southern site is a gamble.

Coastway west - you would assume that there should be trains from Angmering to Brighton but looking at the other issues, not sure if the LA to London services will run.

Mainline - It looks like no services into Victoria but the rest says "Engineering work is taking place between Purley and Earlswood, closing the line.
Thameslink services between London Bridge and Brighton will not run. Trains between Bedford and Brighton will call additionally at Balcombe. On Sunday, these services will also call additionally at Preston Park.
It is not yet known how Gatwick Express or Southern services will be affected. Please check back nearer the time."

No info on if / how the Arun Valley line will run or what is happening with coastway west to London services.

Absolute shambles.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Interpreting the Southern site is a gamble.

Coastway west - you would assume that there should be trains from Angmering to Brighton but looking at the other issues, not sure if the LA to London services will run.

Trains will only travel between Angmering & Brighton if they can turn around at LA, I would have thought. Ergo, trains will either run from LA to/from Brighton, or not atall along the coast, IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here