Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour voters are political dimwits...

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
lies damn lies and statistis...Graphs charts etc can be used to prove everything or nothing whichever way you look at it

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So according to Baldy,I'm intelligent because I vote LibDem,but dumb and dying of dementia because I voted Leave?:shrug::rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also, why it doesn't necessarily have any bearing on intelligence per se, the more educated you are, the less likely you are to vote conservative

View attachment 89736

My take on that graph is that people with degrees are more likely to vote Conservative than any other party. No shock there.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The heading on the poll says '' had a greater level of political knowledge ''.

It is almost impossible to measure someone's political knowledge. - You could be an ''A+ Economics Student but still not even know the names of more that 4 or 5 politicians.

So what would make someone politically knowledgeable?

Winning Pointless TV Quiz because you got a pointless answer on a question about Prime Ministers OR you knew no Prime Ministers but were a pure whizz on how Capitalism affects the Economics or Governments and finances around the globe ?
Oh, ok. That wasn't the heading on the poll I posted. If there a link with the first post I'd go there to look otherwise I can't help you

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
DKao1_Rj_W0_AAK5k2.jpg

I think most voters are political dimwits"... I`m sure I am probably considered a "political dimwit".. Could you tell me what level of political education you need to not be considered "Political Dimwit".

and can you explain to this dimwit how 45% of Labour Voters are average and 60% are much below average even forgetting the rest we have 105% of labour voters!!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Considering the vast resources constantly directing us to believe black is white it's heartening that anyone doesn't vote conservative.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
63d3e4e7b66ac97504c9c4876f9a59e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Has nothing to do with IQ or education, people vote on what they beleive are their own intests. Labour just play a cynical game of coalition building based on identity politics, like the democrats in the USA. While hoping they can hang on to their traditional base.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's quite simple.

The person who pays for the graph decides what it is going to look like, and then employs a company to run around doing things until the graph is correct :shrug:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Has nothing to do with IQ or education, people vote on what they beleive are their own intests. Labour just play a cynical game of coalition building based on identity politics, like the democrats in the USA. While hoping they can hang on to their traditional base.

Working class people voting Tory both proves and disproves your theory!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You're either thick, selfish or a bigot to vote Tory, end of. It's why the term 'Silent Tory' exists, pure embarrassment.

I think we can ignore your ramblings quite happily.The term is 'Shy Tory',don't think any of them are silent.:yawn:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The problem with these stats is that it assumes that voting intentions remain the same but they obviously don't so I struggle to see how you can make any meaningful conclusions.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And pray tell how this calculation has been made ?

The figures displayed have as much credence as if a 3 year old had coloured in the graph

Don't say I am not fair when it comes to my scepticism on such polls

I think you mean 'credibility' rather than 'credence'.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The problem with these stats is that it assumes that voting intentions remain the same but they obviously don't so I struggle to see how you can make any meaningful conclusions.

And it assumes that intelligent people always vote intelligently. One of the (otherwise) cleverest people I know voted Leave in the referendum, so it goes to show that he isn't intelligent all the time ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here