Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choose the opposition to give Palace more confidence

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If their current results were extrapolated to the end of the season, they'd read

38 0 0 38 0 82 -82 0

I just can't see it being that bad for them. Surely GD can't be any worse than, say, -75?

el punal

Unfortunately us, because it would be more than just any old League game. They may be shit but circumstances and fate might conspire together and make them less shit on the day. Here's hoping that my portent of doom is way off beam and that Palace produce an even shittier performance than the usual shit that they've produced so far.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Huddersfield at home

Nah. Swansea at home should be easier. Or Burnley. When they play those teams they'll pick up points. Their current position is false as they've only played top teams.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Ham Hotel team, circa late 70s- mid 80s.

We're all in our late 50s early 60s now, but, we would promise to go easy on them, and we wouldn't all be able to make the post game piss up.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I don't see how playing a non-league side will boost their confidence, regardless of how many goals they score (if any). Surely their first team players must see this as an insult more than a team building exercise to help improve performance.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
think they've made a mistake billing it as "confidence", it should be to work on tactics or something. if they dont get at least a couple of goals and a clean sheet its not going to do much for confidence. and it should be against the reserves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here