Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v West Brom LIVE on SKY

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I thought everywhere was the away end at Arsenal these days?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't see anything other than an easy victory for Arsenal. Surely, they must get four!?

How long before the first one?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
As I said on another thread, one of the Arsenal players has gloves on. It’s 17 degrees in London tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The only person supporting Arsenal in the ground is the ref

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What am I missing?

Apologies. Details; I am very closely acquainted with military research on hypothermia. Some ethnic groups (i.e., those from warmer climes who have adapted to have darker skin and a slightly different vascular response to the cold) are particularly susceptible to peripheral vasoconstriction when it gets even slightly cool. The simple expediant of wearing gloves can preclude this and the associated discomfort. The fact that it is so prevalent shows it to be the case, and an effctive solution.

So, not wimps. And not even exclusivly a 'warm climate' issue - white norther Europeans often have family members a bit 'sensitive' to the cold - same thing, different part of the spectrum.

Likwise loads of players who are legal to drive without glasses war contact lenses to give themselves slight edge. Visual spectrum.

Apologies for the opprobrium - I assumed that since this is so common, and Thierry Henri is clearly no wimp, it would be obvious to all there must be a reason, even if the reason may not be obvious. :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Apologies. Details; I am very closely acquainted with military research on hypothermia. Some ethnic groups (i.e., those from warmer climes who have adapted to have darker skin and a slightly different vascular response to the cold) are particularly susceptible to peripheral vasoconstriction when it gets even slightly cool. The simple expediant of wearing gloves can preclude this and the associated discomfort. The fact that it is so prevalent shows it to be the case, and an effctive solution.

So, not wimps. And not even exclusivly a 'warm climate' issue - white norther Europeans often have family members a bit 'sensitive' to the cold - same thing, different part of the spectrum.

Likwise loads of players who are legal to drive without glasses war contact lenses to give themselves slight edge. Visual spectrum.

Apologies for the opprobrium - I assumed that since this is so common, and Thierry Henri is clearly no wimp, it would be obvious to all there must be a reason, even if the reason may not be obvious. :thumbsup:

Presumably he’ll be wearing some kind of space suit by January then.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham

No Monsieur Henry used his hand to keep warm.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here