Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace deserve more credit and recognition

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I suppose this will delay the "teams that cant catch us thread" a few weeks on BBS

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This thread lost its credibility when you claimed to have mates

Well I do, alright they're cardboard cut outs, but they're my friends and I'm keeping it that way

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse they go and lose to lower league opposition and mug off their own player

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I made a GIF.

1yhqu8.gif

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
When my Palace supporting mates took the p*** out of our arrival in the Premier League they repeatedly said they could give us a twenty point head start and still beat us, I thought they were joking. Fair play guys you've been true to your word and I don't feel you've been given the credit or respect you deserve, so, thank you. Good luck against Bromley, and remember, it's not about the winning!

:facepalm:

Mid January and this is already biting you in the ass. It's a long season isn't it?

:ban:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
:facepalm:

Mid January and this is already biting you in the ass. It's a long season isn't it?

:ban:

Indeed you're right Sir! Just taking another slice of this humble pie!

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Indeed you're right Sir! Just taking another slice of this humble pie!

Just shows the naivety of newbies to the premer league imo. No one is safe (bottom half). Although we have come soooo far since silly Frank pretty confident we'll kick on now. In reality 5 points is nothing.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just shows the naivety of newbies to the premer league imo. No one is safe (bottom half). Although we have come soooo far since silly Frank pretty confident we'll kick on now. In reality 5 points is nothing.

Don't think anyone thought we were safe, we were just having a laugh at you languishing at the bottom of the league, although the boot is now on the other foot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here