Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duffy on Talksport

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Who are the presenters?

No chance it's anyone who knows anything about football outside the top 6, I suppose?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Joey Barton was LOVING it this morning talking about Hemed's stamp, and the abuse he got from BHA fans after his one on Kayal in 2015.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Duffy sounds delighted to be on

LOL

I know it sounded a bit like ''Shane, Shane - I've got Talk Sport on the phone ------------------- A phone, whats a phone ? Is that the thing that took my photo in that gals bed a few month ago. Give it here and show me how it works''

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Joey Barton was LOVING it this morning talking about Hemed's stamp, and the abuse he got from BHA fans after his one on Kayal in 2015.

I didn't listen, can't bring myself to anymore, but do you mean "Joey Barton was loving talking about himself" and just amending that to whatever story he can find in the papers?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.

We'd be very unlucky of head gets done for that. Wasn't a stamp.

Barton and Benitez just trying it. Hoping we get grief from the officials for something else. Both spoiled clowns. Barton especially.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We'd be very unlucky of head gets done for that. Wasn't a stamp.

Barton and Benitez just trying it. Hoping we get grief from the officials for something else. Both spoiled clowns. Barton especially.
Barton said he thought it was unintentional and that Hemed would be very unlucky to receive a retrospective ban.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Had to turn it off this morning so missed this.

Couldn't listen to any more of Hipgrave's ridiculous bias and chip on her shoulder about the Hemed/Shelvey incidents. Where was your smug Ant and Dec selfie this year??!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here