Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal's week

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
They have the squad to rotate a bit. I really hope they underestimate us and we can keep a very high tempo.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Can't see them playing the big names unless they have to come Thursday evening.
Still a tough week. Hopefully they will be rather lethargic one Sunday afternoon

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm getting a little bit titsy with CH's deference towards the 'big 6', he does talk as if he's expecting defeat before kick off.

Sure that might well be the case, and lets be honest nobody will be surprised come April if that does happen to be the case.

As Bongo says if ever there's a right time to play Arsenal it's Sunday, as first game of the season was the very best time to play City.
Yet in all his interviews after Newcastle CH has inferred Arsenal aren't in our league and it's not the game to get anything from.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks for drawing this to my attention. Still, it's the price of their success.

Except it isn't. Its the price of their failure (to stay in the top four).

If they were playing CL, they'd have had to play Saturday and Tuesday (or possibly Wed) leaving plenty of rest before our game. They'd not be flying to Belarus, either!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Akpom is in their 25.

Maybe he'll feature against us ?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
They have a big enough squad for these games. I hope that we see this one as a "free hit" and play with freedom and pressure off. I have a a weeeeee feeling there might be a point to be gained from this match.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Good time to play um

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here