Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Bromley

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not sure where I read this, or even if it is true, but apparently De Boer arranged two full scale practice games against their own U23s to sort stuff out, and they LOST both.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
An extra game to get injuries. I saw something yesterday about Benteke - is he out now?
“We think it's a form of ligament damage,” Palace manager Roy Hodgson said. “I don't know quite how bad that ligament damage is."
“He's going to have a scan but it will mean he won't be playing in the next game, I'm pretty sure of that.”

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is ******** hilarious!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The ground will be full to the rafters, assuming Palace are playing away.
You'd think that a behind-closed-doors friendly at a grotty, run-down, ramshackle of a non-league ground was hardly ideal preparation for a trip to Old Trafford, so hopefully for them Bromley will let them play the game at Bromley instead.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
“We think it's a form of ligament damage,” Palace manager Roy Hodgson said. “I don't know quite how bad that ligament damage is."
“He's going to have a scan but it will mean he won't be playing in the next game, I'm pretty sure of that.”

With HemedStampGate rumbling on, one thing I won't be laughing about is their lack of striking options.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Perfect preparation as Bromley will dominate the game and Palace will spend 90 minutes encamped on the edge of their own area

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
This is all part of Roy's master plan. If he plays a non league side every fourth match, he can neatly sidestep the '4 losses and you're out' rule imposed by the coiffed one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here