Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza ....injury or fallen out with CH?

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Not at game today so didn't hear any local chat, however did hear a whisper that GM isn't chuffed to be on the bench. Seems strange that fit for bench for the cup but not today

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What bollox. He has been out injured and way behind the fitness levels of Hemed

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Allegedly had an ankle operation.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hasn't looked interested in the top flight

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Murray has always been a sulky school kid, rumour has it Palace were sniffing around him again.

He is one of the few players in Albion history I just can't connect with.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CH having a falling out with 50% of his available strikers, would take some explaining.

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Hughton has just said that he hopes he'll be fit for Arsenal, but "can't guarantee it". When he says that, there's no way he'll be fit for the game.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Murray has always been a sulky school kid, rumour has it Palace were sniffing around him again.

Hope so....I would swap him for any of their strikers even though they are out of form at the moment! I think your rumour may be a bit of mischief making mate!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd say the likelihood is he has a recurring issue as he's not looked match fit at all. Perhaps our obvious (but failed) search for a striker stalled his motivation to recover from it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Hope so....I would swap him for any of their strikers even though they are out of form at the moment! I think your rumour may be a bit of mischief making mate!

Not this one, like I said it is a rumour but from two different sauces, it might not be fact.

I can't discuss as I have probably said too much already!

For the record I just couldn't take any Palace striker.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

He is totally different from your average player, just lets his football do the talking saying very little else.

There is a clip from the Poyet era when we had just won promotion to the Championship from the changing room and others were naturally celebrating spraying around Champagne and he was just sat their, quietly not interacting.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I wouldn't read too much into the not in the squad today but on the bench Tuesday. Brown has now returned to the club and is over the injury that saw him return to Chelsea for treatment, I would assume that at this stage he is fitter than Murray, who is still recovering from the knock at Leicester.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...did hear a whisper that GM isn't chuffed to be on the bench.

'Professional footballer unhappy not to be playing football.'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here