Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notifications from BHAFC women’s team on twitter

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is it harsh to request the women’s team get there own twitter feed? I have notifications on for bhafc and I really don’t wanna see the women’s updates !

I would probably imagine 95% of fans feel the same way

Sorry ladies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is it harsh to request the women’s team get there own twitter feed? I have notifications on for bhafc and I really don’t wanna see the women’s updates !

Sorry ladies

95%?... yep you sure do imagine

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Do you know anyone interested in the women’s team who could name 5 players ?!

Come on now !

If you keep getting info on them sent to you, you will soon pick them up, the names that is, not the ladies.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Sorry ladies

A lot of folk don't want to see entries from chauvinistic dinosaurs on NSC but, hey, it's a broad church.

Seriously, is it worth a new thread ?

Happy to be the one in twenty.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Sorry ladies

Especially if the matches are on at a similar time.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
The fact the women's team doesn't draw crowds anywhere near approaching 30k suggests to me that Dwayne's suggestion of the interest in the women's team is possibly closer than that of the vocal minority posting in this thread.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The fact the women's team doesn't draw crowds anywhere near approaching 30k suggests to me that Dwayne's suggestion of the interest in the women's team is possibly closer than that of the vocal minority posting in this thread.

Seems a majority posting on this thread are seeing it otherwise....also doesn't mean we don't take an interest and are unhappy about receiving notifications...personally i was just querying 95%

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Chavuenistic huh?

Like most people I'm only interested in first team , reserves , and youth team. I don't care about gender I just know what I'm interested in!

As another poster has pointed out no one actually turns up for the women's games that's the proof in the pudding. For the big minority they should have their own Twitter feed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here