Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Propper

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
His through ball with the outside of his right foot yesterday was sublime.

His engine needs a bit of an upgrade as he tired around the 70 minute mark but that will come with game time I'm sure.

They don't run around so much in Holland so not surprising he needs to adjust to the pace of the PL but he will and when he does.......

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Class.

In the first few weeks I was informed by some that Propper wasn't very good, We were screwed without a new striker, Hemed wasn't good enough and Mat Ryan was pony.

What we are achieving with this mob of awful players is nothing short of a miracle.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He said in the programme (I think) that when he first arrived, he noticed how much quicker the English game is, and how different to the Dutch style of being allowed to pass it patiently out from the back. On that basis, it makes perfect sense that it took him a couple of games to adapt, and also that he tends to start really well, and then become less prominent as the game nears the end.

I like him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really, really classy player.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He said in the programme (I think) that when he first arrived, he noticed how much quicker the English game is, and how different to the Dutch style of being allowed to pass it patiently out from the back. On that basis, it makes perfect sense that it took him a couple of games to adapt, and also that he tends to start really well, and then become less prominent as the game nears the end.

I like him.

He said the same during the interview (him and Gross) on TV yesterday (can't recall whether it was Sky or MOTD2, it was late when I was watching it)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Propper Wow, thank you very much
You've got floppy hair and you are dutch
Hey you, you can pass and run
Came from PSV and now plays for Brighton

There's not enough Spice Girls-based songs. It's a common complaint.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He said the same during the interview (him and Gross) on TV yesterday (can't recall whether it was Sky or MOTD2, it was late when I was watching it)

It was on Sky before the match. Nice interview and the pair of them came over well despite speaking in a 2nd language.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here