Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP Lost my wallet and season ticket

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Lost my wallet today with my season ticket can someone help please on the procedure tomorrow to get into the game. Thanks

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Lost my wallet today with my season ticket can someone help please on the procedure tomorrow to get into the game. Thanks

Just go to ticket office with some proof of I'd and they will issue you a new one - for an admin fee. I had a replacement a couple of years ago so it might have increased but c £20

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think, although I have no experience, that you can pay the club for a replacement. I'm sure this question has been answered before, perhaps a couple years ago.I'd get there really early though!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My son lost his s/t last season. We didn't realise (as there was a long gap between games), until a message went up on a Brighton city Facebook page and someone told us.

Facebook does has a use!

A kind bus driver had found it.

DavePage

When stopped by the police in Hove, the MAN was questioned in relation to a said wallet not being his and indeed it was implied the wallet had been STOLEN.
This prompted the suspect to drop his trousers to not only real a British RaiL motif tattooed on his cheek. That coupled with THE sausage stuck up his Ar5e, satisfied the officers that it was a true likeness to the railcard in the said WaLLet.
The hunt continues.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here