Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Newcastle' watching in Gran Canaria

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
The game is being shown live at " the Bulldog " bar in Playa des Ingles, the bar is located next to the roundabout closest to the yumbo centre. Be nice to have some fellow seagulls fans to watch it with us

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't get this obsession in letting people know you are currently on holiday somewhere around the globe.. From jellyfish to naming bars to meet ups etc. Oh and what to do in a heatwave :facepalm:

Yoda

English & European
The game is being shown live at " the Bulldog " bar in Playa des Ingles, the bar is located next to the roundabout closest to the yumbo centre. Be nice to have some fellow seagulls fans to watch it with us

Sorry, will be watching in either Figo's or 19th Hole in Vilamoura.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I watched Brighton v Wolves there a couple of years ago. The indoor bar is the dingiest darkest bar I have ever been in and was full of Man Utd fans. The toilets were full of dead flies who had obviously died from snorting the remnants of cocaine that the Man Utd fans had left in there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here