Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breakfast and Lunch.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Found a similar thread but not the same question.

Monday to Friday, what do you usually have for Breakfast and Lunch?

Me:

Breakfast: Large Banana.

Lunch: Chicken or Tomato soup with 2/3 slices of various Bread.

Done wonders for the waistline, coupled with exercise has seen a weight loss of 2.5 stone since April.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Breakfast: 4 hash browns, 2 poached eggs and spinach
2nd breakfast: Sandwich or bagel or wrap. Don't mind what's in it as long as it's got lashings of coleslaw.
Lunch: Baked potato with tuna or egg mayo and salad.
2nd lunch: Oatcakes or ricecakes with marmite.

I am 5'11" and weigh 12 stone. Fit as a fiddle.

P.S well done on the weight loss. Great stuff!

Last edited:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Breakfast: 4 hash browns, 2 poached eggs and spinach
2nd breakfast: Sandwich or bagel or wrap. Don't mind what's in it as long as it's got lashings of coleslaw.
Lunch: Baked potato with tuna or egg mayo and salad.
2nd lunch: Oatcakes or ricecakes with marmite.
Dinner: whatever Mrs The Clamp makes. Usually a healthy Mediterranean inspired dish.
Supper: whatever I fancy.

I am 5'11" and weigh 12 stone. Fit as a fiddle.

P.S well done on the weight loss. Great stuff!

WOW that is an amazing amount of food per day.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
WOW that is an amazing amount of food per day.

Merely fuel for what I need during the day. Actually think for someone who does an active job, walks everywhere and takes regular exercise it's a pretty standard diet. I never feel hungry, I never feel full. I have weighed a consistent 12 stones all my adult life. Seems to work for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Breakfast: Cup of tea (Yorkshire, hard water specific), a Rankin Irish toasted tea-cake and a yoghurt, then a free Waitrose latte

Lunch: packed sandwiches - typically ham or cheese and pickle, a handful of pringles and a smallish choc bar (penguin / club / type thing).

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Breakfast: Yorkshire tea and marmite on toast.

Lunch: ryvita with cheese, salami and branston. And an apple.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Breakfast: A bowl of Bran Flakes with half a banans sliced, some raspberries/red berries (Waitrose Frozen), stewed apple and/or rhubarb, with milk and a topping of plain yogurt.

Lunch - normally a cup-a-soup, a relatively healthy sandwich and a yogurt or apple..... or maybe both a yogurt and an apple if I want to push the boat out.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
B - Currently going through a Scrambled eggs and avocado on toast phase. Sometimes with Smoked Salmon if I've treated myself. Followed by a coffee for the drive.

L - Tuna and Rice or leftovers.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
2 slices of toast one buttered one with either jam, honey or marmalade plus cup of coffee dash of milk but no sugar..have this every day of the week..lunch varies ..sometimes nothing ..depends on work

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Monday to Friday is always a coffee, croissant and The Guardian. Lunch can be anything.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
7am: Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut keffir and two organic, free-range eggs.

8.30am: Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables plus ginger and liquorice root tea.

12.30pm: Fresh fish, sauteed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured veggies.

3pm: Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.

6.30pm: Emu meatballs, sauteed vegetables, cultured vegetables plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
7am: Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut keffir and two organic, free-range eggs.

8.30am: Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables plus ginger and liquorice root tea.

12.30pm: Fresh fish, sauteed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured veggies.

3pm: Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.

6.30pm: Emu meatballs, sauteed vegetables, cultured vegetables plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.

Cost: £450 :wink:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Found a similar thread but not the same question.

Monday to Friday, what do you usually have for Breakfast and Lunch?

Me:

Breakfast: Large Banana.

Lunch: Chicken or Tomato soup with 2/3 slices of various Bread.

Done wonders for the waistline, coupled with exercise has seen a weight loss of 2.5 stone since April.

Forget to add a cup of Tea at breakfast and one with lunch.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Breakfast - Rarely have breakfast but cereal when I do, fry up most Saturdays.

Lunch - Tesco meal deal most of the time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here