Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Palace worthing backing at 22/1 on Saturday ?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Given some of the teams they beat to stay up last year, not impossible, but Man City have been brilliant so far so I can't see it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Are Palace worth backing at 22 to 1?

Palace aren't worth backing any time of the day.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got a feeling they might get a 1-1 draw.

Christian Benteke to put Palarse ahead but Manc City will grab a late point through Sergio Aguero.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

Christian Benteke to put Palarse ahead but Manc City will grab a late point through Sergio Aguero.

Can't see anything other than a Palace annihilation by Man city. Predict 5-1 to city.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm happy to get involved with this, so thanks [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] for the heads up.

There is NO chance of me landing a 22/1 winner, so at least my £5 investment will GUARANTEE the Nigels don't spawn a fluke win.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I've got a feeling they will be winless and goalless all through October (Carapao Cup notwithstanding).

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm happy to get involved with this, so thanks [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] for the heads up.

There is NO chance of me landing a 22/1 winner, so at least my £5 investment will GUARANTEE the Nigels don't spawn a fluke win.

Good thinking! I've done the same, expanding it a tad to include a fiver on the draw @9/1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here