Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost wallet

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if any of you had found a wallet. I lost it yesterday at Gatwick after returning from Saudi Arabia...

It had £850 and 4000 of Saudi money, various cards with Arabic words. It means a lot to me so i hope together with the help of NSC, i can get my wallet back...

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if any of you had found a wallet. I lost it yesterday at Gatwick after returning from Saudi Arabia...

It had £850 and 4000 of Saudi money, various cards with Arabic words. It means a lot to me so i hope together with the help of NSC, i can get my wallet back...

Now that Sir, did make me laugh out loud.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hi Guys,

I bet you're just a poor British student and that was all your savings as well?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I bet you're just a poor British student and that was all your savings as well?

Student... Student... Just cause I'm 20 you're now assuming I'm a student and that was all my savings.... I'll have you know dear sir that I am a homeowner and I have more savings than that :lolol:

In seriousness, that was my life savings and it's URGENT that I get it back ASAP

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Student... Student... Just cause I'm 20 you're now assuming I'm a student and that was all my savings.... I'll have you know dear sir that I am a homeowner and I have more savings than that :lolol:

In seriousness, that was my life savings and it's URGENT that I get it back ASAP

may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic region.....that is my wallet , i swear it by the gates of paradise....!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OnkY EnReST can match this.

Where is the fat controller?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic region.....that is my wallet , i swear it by the gates of paradise....!!!

'Mustafa Leek!'

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 12.39.40.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here