Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ref for Newcastle Match

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Well consensus seems to be that the refs have been fine so far, with Oliver, Probert, Scott, Kavanagh and even Pawson all having good games.

Ref for Newcastle is Andre Marriner. No bad memories of him, so hopefully another controversy-free game.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Wonder when we'll have Dean? Can't wait to give him abuse. More dodgy decisions at the weekend again, I see. It's curious how the Premier League continue to stick by him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Well consensus seems to be that the refs have been fine so far, with Oliver, Probert, Scott, Kavanagh and even Pawson all having good games.

Ref for Newcastle is Andre Marriner. No bad memories of him, so hopefully another controversy-free game.

Pawson had a nightmare, so did the ref at Leicester. Definite 'homers'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Watched ref watch on sky this morning can't remember which ref talks about weekend decisions but praising deans decisions hard to take but seems to be improved this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I don't think Pawson was great on Friday. Not awful but not great. He seemed afraid to blow his whistle and played some bizarre advantages

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Wasn't Andre Marriner the ref who sent off the wrong player for Arsenal against Chelsea a few years back? Doesn't bode well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here