Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you hate anyone enough to give them a Burnley season ticket?

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I thought United & Everton were on the box tonight and ended up watching Liverpool trying to play football and Burnley trying to stop them. It was like being under anaesthetic for 90 minutes. I'd wish a Burnley season ticket upon Branson, Putin, Trump, Mark Chapman and the guy with the mental haircut in North Korea. Who do you view with such contempt that you'd give them a Burnley season ticket?

Last edited:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
You can't really take the kiss out of Burnley when that's pretty much our tactic as well

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I hate Joey self styled celebrity genius thug Barton enough.
But I BET they wouldn't let the tw4t in.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I find it difficult to use the words 'Burnley' and 'Football' in the same sentence. I've always preferred artistry to thuggish intimidation.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You can't really take the kiss out of Burnley when that's pretty much our tactic as well

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This. I don't know what team people watched yesterday but I've watched Burnley's games and they show more attacking intent than we do by a mile. They also defend better!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I like Burnley. Proper fans, proper club.

Another team who almost went out of the league.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The flaw in this whole thread is that a Burnley season ticket is for home games, where the team play (slightly) more attacking football and often win. Somehow I think we will all be happy if Albion give the same type of performance and get the same result at Anfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here