Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

October 1st - away V Arsenal - time to experiment

Lets face it - some games we know we will likely lose and the next one away is against Arsenal. So please CH lets use this match to try some of the new blood. Hopefully by then also Izzy Brown will be fit to play so lets give him, Mena et all a chance PLEASE.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Arsenal fans are experimenting on 27 minutes, by pretending to do a Wenger style walk out.
So hopefully when this happens CH experimental team changes, might actually work :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Lets face it - some games we know we will likely lose and the next one away is against Arsenal. So please CH lets use this match to try some of the new blood. Hopefully by then also Izzy Brown will be fit to play so lets give him, Mena et all a chance PLEASE.

CH won't experiment he will be to concerned about keeping the shape and the moral.

It simply will never happen, its Hughtons brand of football.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
We're not expecting to get anything out of the game, but we have to try - you never know (otherwise, what would be the point?) Equally we don't want to get stuffed and then have a much worse goal difference.

Why experiment??
Every point in every game is valuable
Why throw away 3 points ??

I think Marchs defensive side is a great asset so i would keep him on but Knocky seems to be struggling more - he still hasnt lost that selfish streak which last year worked more than not but in this division he needs to be more a team player. A one game rest, dropping him when fit, might help him realise he is not indispensable. I would like to see a 4-2-3-1 formation. Start with Mena playing in place of Knocky, - give Propper the number 10 role as several have suggested and if he is fit Izzy on the opposite flank with Gross and March behind them. Also I think Hunmeir (Sp) deserves another chance - we cant keep relying on the Dunkfy pairing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we had to experiment,. which I dont think that we will, the only viable option would be try with out a target man and use Izzy Brown as the main striker but then Arsenal are weak in the centre of defence so perhaps not. If he is fit I would try that at AFCB on Tuesday but hope Schletto gets some game time in case Bruno is out next week.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Arsenal will cut us to pieces whatever way we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here