Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL Season Ticket delivery

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Hi all,

I know this won't apply to many on here, but has anyone else bought an WSL Season Ticket and if so have you received it? Bought mine awhile ago, but no sign so far.

Ta!

Z

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Hi all,

I know this won't apply to many on here, but has anyone else bought an WSL Season Ticket and if so have you received it? Bought mine awhile ago, but no sign so far.

Ta!

Z

I`d guess about 4000 people have bought WSL season tickets and also guess that most have recieved them as we have been to two home games. However nice of you to let us all know you bought one a while ago and are yet to receive it.

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
I`d guess about 4000 people have bought WSL season tickets and also guess that most have recieved them as we have been to two home games. However nice of you to let us all know you bought one a while ago and are yet to receive it.
Think they may be talking about Woman's Super League!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Still waiting here. Still early days though. Give it until April and if you still haven't received it by then, give the club a call

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Going on the assumption that the OP has yet to go to a home game this season, I kind of assumed that he'd been one of those on the waiting list and only recently bought his ST. Otherwise...yeah, exactly what you've written!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Yes, my bad, I did mean the Womens Super League - doh!

Oh yes, and I have been to every Amex home game this season, but am in East Stand Upper :D

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What an odd thread. Why wait until the fifth week of the season to flag this? Sounds just a tad fake to me.

Edit: Word to self, read whole thread first.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Every one of the marketing emails from the club about the Women's Super League I think wow there are still West Stand Lower season tickets available and then realise.

Enjoying this thread though, seeing how confused so many people are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here