Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to cash in on our star players ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Assuming the inevitable scenario that we are doomed, :eek: and we all just accept that relegation will be a mere formality by New Year :dunce:

We will then need to prepare for the following season and hopefully another challenge at promotion, :mad:

Should we possibly cash in on our star players before relegation to the Championship. ???

Players like Dunk, Solly, Stephens would command a much higher fee whilst in the Premier League, Surely it would make sense to sell them in the upcoming window. :thumbsup:

Thoughts :fishing:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Shall we cross this bridge when we get to it? I am though concerned about big-money sniffing around Dunk and Gross in January.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope it's time for the recruitment team to step up and get the strikers that they failed to get in the four months before the season started. The rest of the team is absolutely up to this division, the strikers are not. That is not going to change before January. Although I hate watching it you can't blame Hughton for being so incredibly negative and defensive when you look at his striker options,

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh dear, did we lose yesterday?

We did, and I am not bothered in the slightest, also you know what no one died either.:D

Enjoying the ride, and I find it funny how worked up some people get.

To be totally honest, I hate working Saturdays and I am so bored.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another stupid thread.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
We won't sell anybody in January, but anyone who thinks Dunk, March & Knockert will stick around for another go at getting us up next year is disillusioned and if you're going to take their departures badly then you should start preparing for it now.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I can get negative and worried about our chances, but this thread is ridiculous. Shall we just shut the Amex go back to Gillingham and forget all that we have achieved!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO if Mike Keane is worth £30m then Arsenal will offer similar for Dunk in January if Van Dijk goes to Liverpool but another bidder could be Chelsea. Whether or not TB accepts it remains to be seen.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Maybe our star players actually like living in Sussex and playing for Brighton and Hove Albion. I'm sure they will be doing everything they can to keep us in the division. Some of them could have gone last year when we missed out on promotion but they ended up staying. We will only be selling our best players if we are offered silly money and the player wants to leave and even then they may end up staying because Bloom plays a good hand and above all, he wants to establish BHA as a Premier league club, which is what I believe we will become.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Star Players?. Which players do we have that would easily get into another premier league starting 11.

None of them have had enough time to prove themselves at this level yet, Pascal may get game time for the likes of Swansea/Burnley.
But then he has played at a higher competition level then everyone else I can think of, bar bruno

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here