Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fndtmdt

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Friday night during the match drinking thread.

I thought I start this because everyone needs to be disgustingly pissed for the tie.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Growl and spitting feathers. Loads of mutterings about how poor the dorset side are, coupled with how Sussex is better than the dorset mongs, really, really quite miffed about this game. How in (insert supposedly real but we all know its a load of wodscollop greater being and creator of all things jackanory story)name did that bunch of Dunning–Kruger effect sufferers ever compete in this league against us? I use the word compete loosely, as it was clearly a conspiracy by the PL and Sky to let the yokels and fisherfolk gain a bit of extra revenue to go with their parachute payments they will receive.
In case you hadn't guessed, I hold these dorset, backwater, window lickers in the same regard as the caravan club from croydon.....well nearly. I really thought we would win tonight:(

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Growl and spitting feathers. Loads of mutterings about how poor the dorset side are, coupled with how Sussex is better than the dorset mongs, really, really quite miffed about this game. How in (insert supposedly real but we all know its a load of wodscollop greater being and creator of all things jackanory story)name did that bunch of Dunning–Kruger effect sufferers ever compete in this league against us? I use the word compete loosely, as it was clearly a conspiracy by the PL and Sky to let the yokels and fisherfolk gain a bit of extra revenue to go with their parachute payments they will receive.
In case you hadn't guessed, I hold these dorset, backwater, window lickers in the same regard as the caravan club from croydon.....well nearly. I really thought we would win tonight:(
Yes, I have had an alcoholic beverage
Worth saying twice, thats how much it upset me:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here