Clarke Carlisle Missing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why is he not in prison ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is that where we send people suffering terribly with a mental illness?

Didn't he cause a an accident on the motorway where he deliberately drove into people? One of his victims actually committed suicide after the collision I believe too

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I hope he is safe and well. I'm local to where he jumped in front of traffic when in a 'dark place'. Sadly, Chris Kilbride, 24, a driver who had to swerve to avoid collision and stopped to help him was found dead a few months later after taking his own life.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Hope he is safe and well. But he needs help. Feel sorry for his family and friends.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Didn't he cause a an accident on the motorway where he deliberately drove into people? One of his victims actually committed suicide after the collision I believe too

No, he stepped out in front of a lorry on the A64, he was badly injured. He later admitted he was trying to kill himself. A person who witnessed the incident and tended to Clarke later committed suicide after being left traumatised by flashbacks he suffered.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
No, he stepped out in front of a lorry on the A64, he was badly injured. He later admitted he was trying to kill himself. A person who witnessed the incident and tended to Clarke later committed suicide after being left traumatised by flashbacks he suffered.

Living with that knowledge probably hasn't contributed to Clarke's mental well being.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Living with that knowledge probably hasn't contributed to Clarke's mental well being.

No, almost certainly not.

Neither will this article I remember being written by former pal Ralf Little a couple of years ago long after they fell out...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ralf-little-clarke-carlisle-i-5114576

Little got slaughtered for this, with people saying he was making light of mental illness. But he is also asking do you get a free pass for life while stealing, drink-driving, and damaging other people's lives. Which is more complicated, as Gus would say.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here