Now living in Bournemouth

Pub for tomorrow

0 Not allowed!
    A quick heads up for fans travelling tomorrow. I manage a pub with a microbrewery and large selection of guest beers in Southbourne which is about 10 minutes from Pokesdown station and 25 minute walk from the ground. There is very limited parking available but a public carpark that becomes free after 6pm. Families very much welcome but no under 18's after 7pm

Be good to know if fans are coming so I can put extra staff on. Unfortunately no football shirts after 8pm.

Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne
    'The Amex Stadium is an excellent venue, very nicely set in the countryside. The concourse is extraordinarily wide and spacious for such a small stadium. Comfy cushioned seats, excellent view, plenty of leg room, great pitch and the best acoustics of any stadium I've been to. The home fans singing was deafening, all down to the acoustic effect of the stadium design.' Duncan Adams, Football Ground guide.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Also we should be able to accommodate a minibus or two in the carpark depending on how busy it is.
      'The Amex Stadium is an excellent venue, very nicely set in the countryside. The concourse is extraordinarily wide and spacious for such a small stadium. Comfy cushioned seats, excellent view, plenty of leg room, great pitch and the best acoustics of any stadium I've been to. The home fans singing was deafening, all down to the acoustic effect of the stadium design.' Duncan Adams, Football Ground guide.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      A good mate of mine (an Albion fan) has just moved from Southbourne to Bournemouth with his family, he said he loved living there, I'll ask him if he's ever been in your place - I'm assuming he definitely would have! Alas, neither of us will be there tonight, so all in all, a pretty pointless post from me.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by croydon seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A quick heads up for fans travelling tomorrow. I manage a pub with a microbrewery and large selection of guest beers in Southbourne which is about 10 minutes from Pokesdown station and 25 minute walk from the ground. There is very limited parking available but a public carpark that becomes free after 6pm. Families very much welcome but no under 18's after 7pm

Be good to know if fans are coming so I can put extra staff on. Unfortunately no football shirts after 8pm.

Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne
      Thanks for tip. Might check it out depending what time we arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      'Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne '. You did great up to that final sentence ! Awful service at the Dorchester B&K...and yes, I have complained !!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blues Rock DJ View Post
      'Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne '. You did great up to that final sentence ! Awful service at the Dorchester B&K...and yes, I have complained !!
      Oh dear, when did you last visit? I was holding that venue until fairly recently.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by croydon seagull View Post
      Oh dear, when did you last visit? I was holding that venue until fairly recently.
      probably in the last year ? Slow service, slow finding kid's menu, young lady serving not old enough to serve beer.......................... ..

0 Not allowed!
      Yeah but are you showing the game in the pub please?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by grubbyhands View Post
      Yeah but are you showing the game in the pub please?
      I'm afraid not, there is a pub round the corner that will be though.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blues Rock DJ View Post
      probably in the last year ? Slow service, slow finding kid's menu, young lady serving not old enough to serve beer.......................... ..
      You should get in touch with them, i'm sure they'll do something for you.