Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NowTV sports pass- are the Bournemouth games being shown?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is on Now TV so I am getting a 1 day pass £6.99 in a few minutes and then activating it at about 7.30 tomorrow evening just in time for the game. It will then expire at 7.30 on Saturday so can watch any Saturday games that are on Sky or the highlights of The Premier League.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
It is on Now TV so I am getting a 1 day pass £6.99 in a few minutes and then activating it at about 7.30 tomorrow evening just in time for the game. It will then expire at 7.30 on Saturday so can watch any Saturday games that are on Sky or the highlights of The Premier League.

thanks all- nowtv do have the b'muff game, and currently offering a month sports pass for £20- NEW CUSTOMERS only, mind..

However, If you are an existing user, and kick up a fuss, you MIGHT get a free day viewing.. :)

Its on sky sports mix tonight so free to view if you have Sky / Virgin subscription

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have a Now TV entertainment package. If I want a sports pass, can I do it via the TV, or do I need to buy one of those swipe card things from a shop?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Watching on Now this evening. If you have the app on your tv either via smart tv/apple tv/amazon stick etc then you can order it on the tv.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
showing on mine,but not as a sports channel, found it under the listing of all stations oddly!

Very strange - Sky sports Mix is channel 407, but if you look at the listing for 8pm, it has The Great North Run.

I have Sky, but not sports, so was going to buy the day pass. If it's on Mix though, I can get it for free \o/

thanks all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here