Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO, Crystal Palace

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
th.jpg

Would all players, staff, supporters, and ,especially coach drivers of Crystal Palace 2010 please familiarise yourselfs with the above equipment. It is called a toilet, and is used to dispose of human waste.
To use it correctly you have to deposit said waste into the receptacle, not near it , or around it, but actually into it. I realise our two teams do not meet for another two and a half months, but after your last visit, I believe an extended period of toilet training would be most beneficial to some of the less hygienic amongst you.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Perhaps learn how to apologise too?

Seriously, have they ever said anything about that?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
No they haven't.
A friend of mine is a palace STH and a couple of years ago I'm given to understand that the coach driver turned up at the end of season "do" giving it large about all the shenanigans of that night. Seemed to find it quite funny - given that it almost turned into a police investigation and was pretty much responsible for our loss in the play offs that year - my opinion was that he shouldn't be gloating about it. The man's a sh!t - literally.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
A friend of mine is a palace STH and a couple of years ago I'm given to understand that the coach driver turned up at the end of season "do" giving it large about all the shenanigans of that night.

Didn't happen.

At said event, a Palace player told a hypothetical funny story. How funny depends on your allegiance.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
If we'd done the same, we'd be puffing our chests out.

Move on.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
don't know what your all Harpic on about enough of this toilet humour. some of the comments made me fall off my stool

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Didn't happen.

At said event, a Palace player told a hypothetical funny story. How funny depends on your allegiance.

It did happen. 100%

I was told this a few days after the game by someone who was involved directly with the match.

I don't doubt for one minute that, at the time, Holloway and Poyet genuinely believed it was someone from Brighton, however it didn't take long for the actual story to emerge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here