Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LA based fans?

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I am going to be in LA on Friday and wondered if there are any LA based supporters that fancy joining up to watch the match?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I am going to be in LA on Friday and wondered if there are any LA based supporters that fancy joining up to watch the match?

Hey bud, welcome to So.Cal. Not sure where you are staying in LA, but due to the game kicking off at noon Pacific Coast Time, you may find any BHA bodies at work. I live about 45 minutes south of LAX (Orange County) and will be watching it at home on NBCSN, the normal channel thankfully, as they have decided to do a paid for channel for most of our games so far.

You are more than welcome to come to my home in Huntington Beach to watch the match, but if you are anywhere north of LAX, you will be adding up to 30+ minutes to the drive on a Friday morning. Good news if you do want to come down, you will only be on one Motorway the 405.

If you are not able to come south, then there will be many places to watch the game, any sports bar will have access to NBCSN and on a Friday lunch time, they will happily put it on for you. There are a few "English" pubs to watch them in, most notably the Kings Head in Santa Monica close to PCH and 3rd Street Promenade, a bit cheesy but they have full Premier League coverage.

http://www.yeoldekingshead.com/

Let me know where you are staying, and I can point you in some more directions from there.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Hey bud, welcome to So.Cal. Not sure where you are staying in LA, but due to the game kicking off at noon Pacific Coast Time, you may find any BHA bodies at work. I live about 45 minutes south of LAX (Orange County) and will be watching it at home on NBCSN, the normal channel thankfully, as they have decided to do a paid for channel for most of our games so far.

You are more than welcome to come to my home in Huntington Beach to watch the match, but if you are anywhere north of LAX, you will be adding up to 30+ minutes to the drive on a Friday morning. Good news if you do want to come down, you will only be on one Motorway the 405.

If you are not able to come south, then there will be many places to watch the game, any sports bar will have access to NBCSN and on a Friday lunch time, they will happily put it on for you. There are a few "English" pubs to watch them in, most notably the Kings Head in Santa Monica close to PCH and 3rd Street Promenade, a bit cheesy but they have full Premier League coverage.

Let me know where you are staying, and I can point you in some more directions from there.

Can I come?

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007

That's really kind thank you. I am flying home on Friday evening so I'm probably best to stay as close to the airport as possible. I with give the Kings Head a go.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
I think [MENTION=146]Raphael Meade[/MENTION] was out that way once and may still be.

Damn sorry gents, just seeing this as I sit down to watch! Hope you found somewhere to see it De La Zouch, would've loved to have meet up had I seen this.

I am indeed out here permanently now for my sins - got NBC Sports Network on in the office while ignoring emails for a couple of hours. Finally flying back for Everton for my first appearance of the season :amex:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here