Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham v Huddersfield

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Who do you want to win? Huddersfield, I suppose. The longer the bottom three can continue to fail to pick up any points, the better. However, there is a childish, slightly spiteful streak inside me that is just a little bit annoyed that Huddersfield have had such a good start to the season, "it should have been us", etc. Now, I'm not proud of myself, as I have no real reason to hold any animosity towards them... so "come on you Terriers!!"

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
A draw would be good. I can see West Ham finishing above Huddersfield at the end of the season. A draw would also put Palace rock bottom :)

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
A draw wouldn't be bad.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It has to be West Ham to win as the best result for us. They have the funds and attraction to buy their way out of trouble.
Huddersfield will suffer from the same financial and recruitment restrictions as ourselves and will be in a relegation fight all season with us and about 6 others.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
A draw or a West Ham win for me. If Huddersfield lose they are only three points ahead of us and catchable. I think their bubble will burst. There is not bad result though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Huddersfield's next game is against Roedean's third XI.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
West Ham or Draw.

Only on the basis that I still think (rightly or wrongly) that West Ham will finish above them. Although if Huddersfield keep it up then fair play they more than deserve to stay up come next May.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It still feels like we're more likely to be battling it out with Huddersfield than the Hammers, so a home win for me please.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Huddersfield (R) are playing against a proper team this evening.

West Ham will comfortably put them in the bin, starting their 20 game run without a win. :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who do you want to win? Huddersfield, I suppose. The longer the bottom three can continue to fail to pick up any points, the better.
Despite their respective starts, Huddersfield are much more likely to go down than West Ham, so I'd think the last thing we want is a Huddersfield win.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
It still feels like we're more likely to be battling it out with Huddersfield than the Hammers, so a home win for me please.

If WH lose tonight, I think Bilic will be sacked tomorrow morning. Gus to WH?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Don't give a shit, we're way better than both.

#stillbuzzinfromsatdi

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
A draw is our best option, a point for West Ham keeps them at the bottom but also means we're further from the relegation based on points and also Huddersfield aren't marching off.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield win please.

I know we're supposed to be rooting against those more likely to end up around us, but West Ham are doing their level best to become one of the teams I dislike most in the entire league. Usual reasons.I hope they go down.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here