Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth cup match.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think a mistake was made in the printing of the first batch. A replacement for mine is in the post apperently

This. Got sent mine and the date was wrong, but didn't think anything of it as everyone knows when the game is being played. But club phoned up on Saturday morning (for a moment I thought I was about to get a game up front!) and said they were re-issuing them as Bournemouth had got the date wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haven't had mine through but not too bothered as I'm not going to the game - just got mine for the loyalty points.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haven't had mine through but not too bothered as I'm not going to the game - just got mine for the loyalty points.
Why don't the club just sell loyalty point bundles without tickets ?

There seems to be a big market for them, so perhaps tickets could be de-coupled from points and saved for those who actually want to go to the game ?

:albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

There seems to be a big market for them, so perhaps tickets could be de-coupled from points and saved for those who actually want to go to the game ?

Pleased I have enough not to have to waste a £ per point just to get borderline.

Come on chaps - you have been here long enough to realise how NSC works!!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Or maybe those that actually want to go to the game should have already been going to games over the last two years!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Or maybe those that actually want to go to the game should have already been going to games over the last two years!
But the anecdotal evidence is confessions of buying tickets solely for the points and not going to the game.

Couple this with tales of people wanting tickets but the match being sold out.

The club needs to address this, nip it in the bud, and sort it out sooner rather than later.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But the anecdotal evidence is confessions of buying tickets solely for the points and not going to the game.

Couple this with tales of people wanting tickets but the match being sold out.

The club needs to address this, nip it in the bud, and sort it out sooner rather than later.

But I was joking - I'm not sure there are that many who'd be selfish enough to treat a fellow Albion fan in this way. I really hope not - if they do they are a disgrace, and very sad.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
But I was joking - I'm not sure there are that many who'd be selfish enough to treat a fellow Albion fan in this way. I really hope not - if they do they are a disgrace, and very sad.

Careful now.

I know it's a joke. You know it's a joke. But before you know it someone at the club believes it's happening and takes action.

Everyone should wait to see the attendance before starting a Lynch mob.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, I realise actually that you were joking. Some others have been proud to declare their harvesting on twitter, facebook and perhaps on NSC.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, I realise actually that you were joking. Some others have been proud to declare their harvesting on twitter, facebook and perhaps on NSC.

Sad times :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Careful now.

I know it's a joke. You know it's a joke. But before you know it someone at the club believes it's happening and takes action.

Everyone should wait to see the attendance before starting a Lynch mob.

I think it is happening but on a small scale. And those individuals need to get out more..!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I bought tickets mainly for the points, but I will attend as it's local(ish) to me. I will report back the day after the game if only me and my mate are there, with 1,000 odd people "unable to attend" ???

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Yes but they are almost certainly in a very small minority. If you were going to police those that turn up at away games then surely the club should do the same for home games when there are season ticket holders who don't turn up or even pass their ticket to someone else!!! Start policing that then all the fans who benefit from a friend with a season ticket who can't go will miss out. Be careful what you ask for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here