Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gus poyet

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not as good as he thinks he is?

Kind of feel sorry for Charlie Oatway as he has made his bed a bit and will end up getting dragged all over the place in search of work.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not very surprising really, he has form for doing this on a regular basis.

The real shame is how he never saw Bloom created a situation for him he could have really taken advantage of - new stadium, success etc

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Always believed he was better than he was/ believed his own bullshit.
Moan, moan , moan.
Virtually unemployable, by now.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The most unstable man in football management.

Will eventually end up in the bus station in Montevideo, shouting at the pigeons and trying to get them into his preferred formation.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The most unstable man in football management.

Will eventually end up in the bus station in Montevideo, shouting at the pigeons and trying to get them into his preferred formation.

Think that honour goes to Garcia

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I hope he gets a job in the studio at Sky or the Beeb, as I find him a very entertaining man to listen to.

I also found his teams very entertaining to watch and will always be immensely grateful to him and the huge step forward we took under him. That's what I felt at the time, and haven't been tempted to re-write history since. Sadly his managerial career hasn't hit the height I thought it would, but that's the business, it chews up and spits out football managers at an alarming rate. Managers go from the shiny new prospect to yesterdays man very very quickly.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Silly man - the Amex was set up for him. Pitch to his specs and all the rest of it - he could have had a job here for life. His ego just got in the way of everything. Look where we are today and look at where he is

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Not as good as he thinks he is?

Kind of feel sorry for Charlie Oatway as he has made his bed a bit and will end up getting dragged all over the place in search of work.

Really? I would imagine Charlie gets paid pretty well and he's been all over the world and worked in the Premier league and La Liga. Would he had managed that if Poyet hadn't have taken him on?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here