Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I remember what happens .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So we lose our opening home game in the top flight to one of the 'big boys' and look a bit out of our depth to be honest and then, fail to win in our next two away games. Then in our 4th league game and our second league match at home we record a excellent 3-1 win.

Its all coming back now. Was it really 38 years ago ?

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Man City spanked Liverpool 5-0. Our 2-0 defeat doesn't seem so bad now.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
So we lose our opening home game in the top flight to one of the 'big boys' and look a bit out of our depth to be honest and then, fail to win in our next two away games. Then in our 4th league game and our second league match at home we record a excellent 3-1 win.

Who remembers that?.

I do. It was only Saturday FFS.

(and '79)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Actually having got quite pissed Saturday I think I remember the Bolton win in more detail. Stevie Fosters debut in place of Rollings.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How Crooks can say our win is just papering over cracks is mistifying. We battered Watford first half and with a bit more luck could of been two up, off the back of that performance we moved on to a convincing 3-1 win over a team that has only conceded a couple of goals. No mention on match of the day about AK ruining their full backs for 90 minutes or the fantastic defensive displays no just Wright unable to pronounce Tomers name correctly.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How Crooks can say our win is just papering over cracks is mistifying. We battered Watford first half and with a bit more luck could of been two up, off the back of that performance we moved on to a convincing 3-1 win over a team that has only conceded a couple of goals. No mention on match of the day about AK ruining their full backs for 90 minutes or the fantastic defensive displays no just Wright unable to pronounce Tomers name correctly.

Get used to it. We are only in Prem 2 remember.

Prem 1 is the league they concentrate on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here