Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Marshy

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
Been to the Amex a few times...im not local to Sussex.....go to about 6 or 7 matches a season...only been in the West Upper and West Lower...whats the view like from the East Upper is it good...cos thinking of going in there later this season.CIA.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Take a book

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Been to the Amex a few times...im not local to Sussex.....go to about 6 or 7 matches a season...only been in the West Upper and West Lower...whats the view like from the East Upper is it good...cos thinking of going in there later this season.CIA.

The East Upper view is a lot higher than West Lower and a lot lower than West Upper

Will that be during your school holidays :moo:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
East Upper is the best view in the ground, I am bang on half way and only 6 rows back though.

Every view is great in my opinion.

You could have pm'd me !

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
East Upper is the best view in the ground, I am bang on half way and only 6 rows back though.

Every view is great in my opinion.

You could have pm'd me !
Or he could have asked it as a general question as I'm sure a few other people could have answered it!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One of the best views in the ground is from the wheelchair "platform" in the East Upper, I'm glad the club looks after these guys so well compared with the treatment they get at other clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here