Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four games in.....

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Is it what you expected ??

For me we are a point better off.

I expected us to be beaten by Man City, Leicester and Watford but a win v WBA.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Average 1 point a game. Get that by the end of the season and I'll be well happy.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
I think the city and leicester games i expected the defeats. Watford i always underrate but thought a point would be within our grasp and also thought we might lose/get a point today, so im very pleased with 4 after the 4 games we have had and to be honest are doing better than i expected.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pleased as games like today at home need to be won which we did

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Before the start, I was hoping for 5 points with draws away to Leicester and watford. But, after the first game of the season, Leicester v arsenal, it was more like 4 points. So we'll happy really!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Is it what you expected ??

For me we are a point better off.

I expected us to be beaten by Man City, Leicester and Watford but a win v WBA.

We need a poll.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
we are definitely growing into the season. After the first two games we were like rabbits in the headlights but gradual improvements over the last couple of games has seen us press higher and compete against good players. I think if we can get to January outside the relegation zone get a couple of strikers in to compete and improve what we have. We have a great chance to still be a prem club next season.

Alas i feel certain it will be without dunk who looks better than most and a fair shout at a call up in the near future

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very pleased. We looked like we belong in the division today and I gather we did at Watford. ALL the newbies looked the business today as did Hemed. I wasn't expecting that so well chuffed. 4 points is just fine after the games we have had so far.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I was hoping for 4 points after 4 games so right on track. Today was so important as a defeat, especially if we didn't score would really ramp up the pressure on the players. That was the best I've seen us play for a while (including the last month or so of last season) and should give the team so much confidence.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
The way we got the three points today was mightily impressive. We can compete in this league. Am absolutely buzzing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
4 points is a very decent return. Made all the better by a performance that suggests we could double that over the next couple of weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here