Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Foster

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
He'll have nightmares when he sees the replay of Hemed's goal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think he got his angles horribly wrong for the 2nd goal, not that particularly care

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I thought he could have done better for all three goals and looked shaky on several other occasions too.

I think he'll put that one down as a nightmare if he's being honest with himself. It happens, and glad it was against us ( that's not to take anything away from our own good performance btw).

Meanwhile... Ryan never really put a foot wrong and that cracker of a save in the first half will have done his confidence no end of good.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought he was quite poor today. His handling was bad, his distribution was inconsistent, should have done better with the goals.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
CH did sell him when he had him before. And replace him with the guy they had on their bench

Where was that Noo?

I thought he was with Man Utd or Watford or similar....... I may be getting confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
CH did sell him when he had him before. And replace him with the guy they had on their bench

Where was that Noo?

I thought he was with Man Utd or Watford or similar....... I may be getting confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hughton loaned him to West Brom with Myhill moving on loan to Birmingham. The actual sale of Foster to West Brom was confirmed a few weeks after Hughton has left for Norwich, although the loan agreement may well have given West Brom the option to buy at the end of the season. Myhil returned to West Brom at the end of the loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here